It is possible to upload multiple questions in Moodle question bank. The questions need to be uploaded in some proprietary quiz formats or pre-defined text formats. You can read more about them on https://docs.moodle.org/36/en/Import_questions. One of the popular plugins to import questions in Moodle using MS Word files is Moodle2Word plugin found on http://www.moodle2word.net/ and https://moodle.org/plugins/qformat_wordtable
Ok Thankyou mam. Its helpful.
Import Quiz Questions to Moodle Using the Aiken Format -
The Aiken format lets you create multiple-choice or true-false questions using a simple, human-readable format that you can save as a plain text file and import into a Moodle.
Write Questions in the Aiken Format -
Write your questions in a word-processing application (e.g., MS Word) or a text editor such as Notepad (Windows) or Text Edit (Mac OS X), and format as follows:
- The question must be all on one line.
- Each answer must start with a single uppercase letter, followed by a period "." or a right parenthesis ")", then a space.
- The answer line must immediately follow, starting with "ANSWER: " (with a space after the colon) and then give the letter for the correct answer.
- Note: The word "ANSWER" and the answer letters (A,B,C etc.) must be capitalized as shown, otherwise the import will fail.
- Use Save As and save your questions as a .txt (plain text) file in UTF-8 format.
The Loch Ness Monster is a type of?
The Coelacanth was considered a cryptid until 1938.
Source - https://www.umass.edu/it/support/moodle/import-quiz-questions-moodle-using-aiken-format
Official Moodle Doc - https://docs.moodle.org/36/en/Aiken_format