saving . . . saved How to view an assignment in Moodle has been deleted. How to view an assignment in Moodle has been hidden .
How to view an assignment in Moodle
Title
Question
I have created an assignment in Moodle for the students. I can download this assignment.  But when I view the assignment, it is not opening in PDF which is to the left in the GUI.

Kindly help me out for this!

Moodle-Learning-Management-System Forums-and-Assignments-in-Moodle 10-11 min 30-40 sec 15-03-19, 1 p.m. neha.purohit22

Answers:

This is because of your settings in the browser and not Moodle. You can google for "pdf downloading instead of opening in Google Chrome browser" (replace Chrome with whichever browser you are using). You can set PDF to open in the browser directly.
15-03-19, 1:19 p.m. itspriyanka

I don't want to download as pdf. When we click on View all submissions and we grade student, it is not able to view the document in the GUI which is used with Moodle. It show me generating a pdf, but does not load anything in it.
15-03-19, 1:41 p.m. neha.purohit22

There are a few things you need to set -
1. Go to Site administration -> Plugins -> Activity modules -> Assignment -> Assignment settings.
Under this, set the first setting for 'Feedback plugin' to 'Annotate PDF'
2. Next, go to Site administration -> Plugins -> Activity modules -> Assignment -> Feedback plugins -> Annotate PDF.
Check whether the first setting under this, 'Enabled by default' is checked or not. If unchecked, please put a check mark against it and make it enabled for use.
3. Go to your assignment. Open up assignment settings, under the section 'Feedback types', put a check against 'Annotate PDF'.

This should enable the annotator and hence, you will be able to view PDF documents for annotation purpose while grading assignment submissions in Moodle.
Let me know if you have any further queries.

18-03-19, 12:39 p.m. kashmira.n

Log-in to answer to this question.