saving . . . saved Error in Database Setting has been deleted. Error in Database Setting has been hidden .
Error in Database Setting
Title
Question

Dear Sir

While doing Step 2.1.2 of installation sheet, I am getting the following errors:

First Time i got the below error:

Error: Database connection failed

It is possible that the database is overloaded or otherwise not running properly.

The site administrator should also check that the database details have been correctly specified in config.php

Warning<span style="color: rgb(185, 74, 72); font-family: &quot;Helvetica Neue&quot;, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 14px; background-color: rgb(242, 222, 222);">: mysqli::__construct(): (HY000/1045): Access denied for user 'moodle-st'@'localhost' (using password: YES) in </span>C:\\Moodle\\server\\moodle\\lib\\dml\\mysqli_native_moodle_database.php<span style="color: rgb(185, 74, 72); font-family: &quot;Helvetica Neue&quot;, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 14px; background-color: rgb(242, 222, 222);"> on line </span>79

Later i got

Cannot create the database.

The specified database does not exist and the given user does not have permission to create the database.

The site administrator should verify database configuration.

Please guide me as how can the issue be resolved

Moodle-Learning-Management-System Installing-Moodle-on-Local-Server 01-02 min 0-10 sec 08-03-19, 4:41 p.m. Nymphia

Answers:

Please check XAMPP is already installed in your machine.

Uninstall the package and install it again from the given link in the installation sheet.

08-03-19, 4:59 p.m. NirmalaVenkat

Thank you sir, It worked.
09-03-19, 1:19 p.m. Nymphia

Log-in to answer to this question.