saving . . . saved unable to open the scematic window has been deleted. unable to open the scematic window has been hidden .
unable to open the scematic window
Title
Question
sir
I am unable to open the schematic window as in the video. no window is opened when i click on the schematic button. please help to out.
Thank You

eSim Schematic-Creation-and-Simulation 02-03 min 10-20 sec 23-02-19, 10:58 p.m. bharavi1729

Answers:

Can you please post what error message was displayed.
24-02-19, 11:21 a.m. saurabhbansode@gmail.com
Function : Open Kicad Schematic
FUnction : Validating for Kicad components
Worker Thread Calling Command : eeschema G:\\\\softwares\\\\eSim-Windows-Installer\\\\eSim\\\\Examples\\\\Halfwave_Rectifier\\\\Halfwave_Rectifier.sch
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "C:\\\\Program Files (x86)\\\\esim\\\\eSim\\\\src\\\\projManagement\\\\Worker.py", line 36, in run
self.call_system(self.args)
File "C:\\\\Program Files (x86)\\\\esim\\\\eSim\\\\src\\\\projManagement\\\\Worker.py", line 40, in call_system
proc = subprocess.Popen(command.split())
File "C:\\\\Python27\\\\lib\\\\subprocess.py", line 710, in __init__
errread, errwrite)
File "C:\\\\Python27\\\\lib\\\\subprocess.py", line 958, in _execute_child
startupinfo)
WindowsError: [Error 2] The system cannot find the file specified
Worker Thread Calling Command : eeschema G:\\\\softwares\\\\eSim-Windows-Installer\\\\eSim\\\\Examples\\\\Halfwave_Rectifier\\\\Halfwave_Rectifier.sch
File "C:\\\\Program Files (x86)\\\\esim\\\\eSim\\\\src\\\\projManagement\\\\Worker.py", line 36, in run
File "C:\\\\Program Files (x86)\\\\esim\\\\eSim\\\\src\\\\projManagement\\\\Worker.py", line 40, in call_system
errread, errwrite)
startupinfo)
errread, errwrite)
startupinfo)

please check and tell me the solution.

24-02-19, 8:57 p.m. bharavi1729
I see you were trying to open the Halfwave_Rectifier example when you faced this issue. If the path to the schematic contains space, then it shows error, try copy pasting the examples folder on your desktop and try opening the Halfwave_Rectifier example pasted on desktop. This should certainly work.
Also can you please mention when did you download and install eSim on your system?
24-02-19, 10:15 p.m. saurabhbansode@gmail.com
i downloaded the esim in the drive d and installed it in C drive
24-02-19, 10:25 p.m. bharavi1729
Please try the steps given above, and post the results of the same on this thread
24-02-19, 10:28 p.m. saurabhbansode@gmail.com
its not working if if  i copy the examples folder on the desktop
24-02-19, 10:29 p.m. bharavi1729
i have copied the whole example folder in the desktop and tried
24-02-19, 10:31 p.m. bharavi1729
Please uninstall eSim and re-install it in some other drive than C. Make sure there are no spaces in the path of new directory where you are installing eSim.

24-02-19, 10:31 p.m. saurabhbansode@gmail.com
24-02-19, 10:31 p.m. bharavi1729

24-02-19, 10:33 p.m. saurabhbansode@gmail.com
what does it mean when you say no spaces in the path of new directory
24-02-19, 10:33 p.m. bharavi1729
C:\\\\Program Files (x86)\\\\esim\\\\eSim"  This is the path where you have installed eSim, as you can see, there is space between the word Program and Files. That shouldn't be there. Hence you should install it in some other drive
24-02-19, 10:37 p.m. saurabhbansode@gmail.com
thank you sir, i will re install and intimate you.
24-02-19, 10:38 p.m. bharavi1729
sir
the esim application is not even opening when i am installing in some other drive
24-02-19, 11:26 p.m. bharavi1729
will it be fine if i change the location as ProgramFIles(x86) instead of Program Files (x86)
24-02-19, 11:27 p.m. bharavi1729
Please send your queries on contact-esim@fossee.in along with snapshots of errors you are getting
24-02-19, 11:32 p.m. saurabhbansode@gmail.com
okay thank you
24-02-19, 11:34 p.m. bharavi1729
Sir, but when i open the schematic directly from the ki-cad  it is opening but it is not opening from the esim application.
24-02-19, 11:36 p.m. bharavi1729

Login to add comment

Log-in to answer to this question.