saving . . . saved Steps to delete imported bibliographic data from koha. has been deleted. Steps to delete imported bibliographic data from koha. has been hidden .
Steps to delete imported bibliographic data from koha.
Title
Question
Hi everyone, 

I have installed Koha software (version 16.05.01.000) for my library. I had imported bibliographic data 2-3 times for trial. Now I have to delete the already imported data and have to import the fresh one. I have tried different ways but still, I can see the data in OPAC. I request you to help me fix this issue.

Thanks in advance!

Koha-Library-Management-System Import-MARC-to-Koha 09-10 min 10-20 sec 31-10-18, 10:02 a.m. priya_tiwari

Answers:

Steps to follow :

1. Login as Superlibrarian from KOHA interface
2. Click on Tools Module
3. On the same page locate Staged MARC record management
4. A New page opens with Manage staged MARC records
5. Under File namelocate the file which you have imported for test purpose
6. From extreme right side Click on Clean
7. A pop-up message with Clear all reservoir records staged in this batch?  This cannot be undone.will come
8. Click on OK
9. A new page opens with Manage staged MARC records \u203a Batch .... Opens
10. Instead of Clean option you can see Delete option on the extreme Right side against the File name
11. Click on Delete, again a new pop-up window appears with the message Are you sure you want to permanently delete this batch?appears.
12. Click OK and your imported data got deleted from the system.
31-10-18, 11:26 a.m. samruddhi
Dear Samruddhi ma'am,
Thanks for your valuable reply. I tried your solution. I clicked on clean and it shows status as "cleaned", but I can't see Delete option on the extreme riight side against the File name.

31-10-18, 1:43 p.m. priya_tiwari

Login to add comment

Log-in to answer to this question.