Q1. Steps to follow :
1. Student need to Login with their respective credentials in OPAC
2. Search the book Click on the Particular Title
3. from Right side options Click on Place hold.
4. A new page opens with Confirm holds for.... Patron name with Book details
5.Click on Confirm hold
6. A new page opens with Hold details.
Q2. Each institution and organisations have their own reservation policies & those policies can be fixed in KOHA doing following steps :
1. Login as Superlibrarian in KOHA interface
2. Go to Koha administration
3. Locate Circulation and fines rules& Click on that
4. A new page Defining circulation and fine rules for all librariesopens
5. Select the Patron Category and Item Type and setup rules forHolds allowed (count), Holds per record (count), On shelf holds allowed, Item level holds
6. Click on Save
7. Rememberthat after Saving the rules Select a library& Clone these rules toyour existing library using Clone button