saving . . . saved naivegaussianelimination doesn't work - 2nd post, same problem has been deleted. naivegaussianelimination doesn't work - 2nd post, same problem has been Shown .
naivegaussianelimination doesn't work - 2nd post, same problem
Title
Question
<span style="color: rgb(34, 34, 34); text-transform: none; text-indent: 0px; letter-spacing: normal; font-family: "Varela Round", sans-serif; font-size: 15px; font-style: normal; font-weight: 400; word-spacing: 0px; float: none; display: inline !important; white-space: normal; orphans: 2; widows: 2; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); font-variant-ligatures: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; text-decoration-style: initial; text-decoration-color: initial;">Having done some further investigation into this tutorials problem from the previous post (lecture 15) I further simplified the code to eliminate all the code in the first for loop except the line that creates the factor. I ran the code and expected to see all the modified b(i)'s as a result using the pause in the loop. But there was still a problem with the wrong number of parameters. Going back to some of my previous monkeying around with some of your examples, I recalled there being a function called factor(). Renaming factor to faktor the problem about the wrong number of parameters went away!  So this example has at least two problems!  This being the second one, and the  first is the wrong code inside the 3rd loop evaluating A(i,j).</span>

Scilab Linear-equations-Gaussian-Methods 10-11 min 50-60 sec 24-06-18, 11:05 a.m. maxcy

Answers:

Log-in to answer to this question.