saving . . . saved A problem with strings has been deleted. A problem with strings has been Shown .
A problem with strings
Title
Question
Hello,

I am trying to make a program that reads a string from the user and answers if the string matches a predefined question.

The problem is with space characters , It works fine but when I assing a value to a string (\\tchar RequestOne[100]="What is it ?"; ) it has a problem with reading the spaces later in the program.

It work if I do it like this ( char RequestOne[100]="What_is_it?"; )

Any idea of what could possibly cause that?

<font color="#444444" face="verdana, geneva, lucida, lucida grande, arial, helvetica, sans-serif"><span style="font-size: 13px;">Please help.</span></font>
<font color="#444444" face="verdana, geneva, lucida, lucida grande, arial, helvetica, sans-serif"><span style="font-size: 13px;">Thanks!</span></font>
<font color="#444444" face="verdana, geneva, lucida, lucida grande, arial, helvetica, sans-serif"><span style="font-size: 13px;">
</span></font>
<font color="#444444" face="verdana, geneva, lucida, lucida grande, arial, helvetica, sans-serif"><span style="font-size: 13px;">I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.</span></font>
<font color="#444444" face="verdana, geneva, lucida, lucida grande, arial, helvetica, sans-serif"><span style="font-size: 13px;">
</span></font>
<font color="#444444" face="verdana, geneva, lucida, lucida grande, arial, helvetica, sans-serif"><span style="font-size: 13px;">References: http://www.programmingforums.org/thread48118.html</span></font>
</span></font>
<font color="#444444" face="verdana, geneva, lucida, lucida grande, arial, helvetica, sans-serif"><span style="font-size: 13px;"><a href="https://blog.advids.co/20-creative-business-video-examples-using-motion-graphics/" target="" title="Business Motion Graphic">Business Motion Graphic</a></span></font>

Advance-C General None min None sec 05-12-17, 2:50 p.m. JensenBreck

Answers:

Log-in to answer to this question.