saving . . . saved Open source software for membrane separation or CSP has been deleted. Open source software for membrane separation or CSP has been hidden .
Open source software for membrane separation or CSP
Title
Question
<span style="font-size: 14px;">Hello everyone,</span>

Please, I am looking for open source softwares with membrane separation (for instance, reverse or forward osmosis) and also those wich can be used in the energetic field, especially for concentrating solar power plant (CSP). I would be grateful if you could share with me any recommendations. 

ps : my question is general and it isn't related particularly to Modelica (sorry for that).

Thank you.

OpenModelica General None min None sec 31-10-17, 2:19 p.m. faya

Answers:

OpenModelica is a modelling software which can be used to create your own models and then simulate them. It also comes with its native library of thermal, electrical, mechanics, fluid, mathematics etc. One can use these existing models, drag and drop them to create their own model.

As far as membrane separation process is concerned, you can create your own model for it provided you are aware of the variables and equations that govern its working. In case you want help to get started with working and building of models using OpenModelica, refer to our spoken tutorials <a href="http://spoken-tutorial.org/tutorial-search/?search_foss=OpenModelica&amp;search_language=English" target="_blank" title="">here</a>.
31-10-17, 4:51 p.m. priyamnayak

Log-in to answer to this question.