saving . . . saved Test and Certificate for HTML course has been deleted. Test and Certificate for HTML course has been hidden .
Test and Certificate for HTML course
Title
Question
<span style="font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: small;"> Sir, I have enrolled in the HTML course on 13th November, 2023. Sir, please let me know when the exam will be conducted for the certificate of the above course.</span>

HTML General None min None sec 29-01-24, 12:27 p.m. serajsk

Answers:

Contact me on 09967949342. I will help.
Regards Jessie Velusamy, Training Manager, Spoken Tutorial.
30-01-24, 12:41 p.m. eloinjess

<span style="color: rgb(31, 31, 31); font-family: &quot;Google Sans&quot;, &quot;Helvetica Neue&quot;, sans-serif; font-size: 16px; white-space-collapse: preserve;">Since you enrolled in November 2023, it's possible the course has a fixed exam date that has already passed. If you're unsure, definitely contact the course provider for the most up-to-date information.</span>
16-03-24, 4:40 p.m. RAMESHDIVYA

can't tell you the exact date of your exam, but I can help you find out. Here are some ways to check:

<ul data-sourcepos="3:1-6:0" style="margin: 4px 0px; padding-inline-start: 1.125rem; color: rgb(31, 31, 31); font-family: &quot;Google Sans&quot;, &quot;Helvetica Neue&quot;, sans-serif; font-size: 16px;"><li data-sourcepos="3:1-3:121" style="margin-bottom: 0px;">Look for information in your course materials. There might be a course outline or FAQ section that mentions exam dates.</li><li data-sourcepos="4:1-4:153" style="margin-bottom: 0px;">Contact the platform or institution where you enrolled in the HTML course. They should be able to tell you the specific exam schedule for your course.</li><li data-sourcepos="5:1-6:0" style="margin-bottom: 0px;">If your course is from a platform like W3Schools, which offers self-paced exams, you might be able to take the exam whenever you're ready (<a class="traceable-link" href="https://www.w3schools.com/html/html_quiz.asp" rel="noopener noreferrer" style="color: var(--bard-color-primary);" target="_blank">https://www.w3schools.com/html/html_quiz.asp</a>).</li></ul>

Since you enrolled in November 2023, it's possible the course has a fixed exam date that has already passed. If you're unsure, definitely contact the course provider for the most up-to-date information.

16-03-24, 4:41 p.m. RAMESHDIVYA

Log-in to answer to this question.