saving . . . saved About board has been deleted. About board has been hidden .
About board
Title
Question
I have started the course but i don't have the components so now what should i do?
and without board what should i learn ,without board can i do learn something and i can write the exam?

Arduino First-Arduino-Program 01-02 min 20-30 sec 09-01-24, 8:29 p.m. ashavhayagreeva1999@gmail.com

Answers:

<ul class="q-box" style="margin-right: 2em; margin-bottom: 1em; margin-left: 0px; padding: 0px; list-style-position: initial; list-style-image: initial; color: rgb(40, 40, 41); font-family: -apple-system, system-ui, BlinkMacSystemFont, &quot;Segoe UI&quot;, Roboto, Oxygen-Sans, Ubuntu, Cantarell, &quot;Helvetica Neue&quot;, sans-serif; direction: ltr; overflow-wrap: break-word;"><li class="q-relative" style="margin: 0px 0px 0px 2em; padding: 0px 0px 0.7em; position: relative;"><span style="background: none;">Stop being scared of your future results. Always remember my words an exam cannot decide what type of person you are…</span></li><li class="q-relative" style="margin: 0px 0px 0px 2em; padding: 0px 0px 0.7em; position: relative;"><span style="background: none;">but studying is important in order to take admission in stream of your choice.</span></li><li class="q-relative" style="margin: 0px 0px 0px 2em; padding: 0px 0px 0.7em; position: relative;"><span style="background: none;">You should cut the usage of internet and smart phone. look smartphones are themselves very smart but they are just making others dumb. so if you want to excel in boards avoid using smartphones.</span></li><li class="q-relative" style="margin: 0px 0px 0px 2em; padding: 0px 0px 0.7em; position: relative;"><span style="background: none;">Prepare short notes of theory subjects like social science, science.</span></li><li class="q-relative" style="margin: 0px 0px 0px 2em; padding: 0px 0px 0.7em; position: relative;"><span style="background: none;">There are many formula tricks on You tube watch them and prepare small charts paste it in your study room so that you can learn them till exams.</span></li><li class="q-relative" style="margin: 0px 0px 0px 2em; padding: 0px 0px 0.7em; position: relative;"><span style="background: none;">Avoid reading the whole chapter during preboards just prepare short summaries even in English you can make it.</span></li></ul>
10-01-24, 5:37 p.m. shahanwazalam7346@gmail.com

Log-in to answer to this question.