saving . . . saved final exam and certificate related has been deleted. final exam and certificate related has been hidden .
final exam and certificate related
Title
Question
my self Harshit Kumar Shukla, currently i m enrolled in HTML course.
i want to known that how can i apply for online exam and certificated.
please reply

HTML General None min None sec 10-12-23, 11:54 a.m. Harshit@123

Answers:

First of all you have to register your account by providing the details and then you have to log in your account and after you will see the following details realated to examination or vice- versa.
10-12-23, 2:33 p.m. ramanbhakuni@gmail.com
i am logged-in my account and have completed all lectures further nothing is showing related to exam and certification.
where will it be shown in account for further process.

10-12-23, 2:54 p.m. Harshit@123
Harshit, I checked on our portal where students register individually for your enrollment in desired course, but your registration details cannot be found. To go through our tutorials, you need not log in at all. You have shared below no details hence I cannot confirm what stage your enrollment is. Without delay, share your payment receipt with the following details at eloinjess@gmail.com and call me at +919967949342 between operating hours 10:30 am to 5:30 pm Mon-Fri.

Regards Jessie Velusamy, Training Manager, Spoken Tutorial.

Your full name:
Your email ID: which is registered for the course:
Course name:
Your college name:
Your contact number:
You are a student/faculty:
14-12-23, 3:19 p.m. eloinjess

Login to add comment

First of all you have to register your account by providing the details and then you have to log in your account and after you will see the following details realated to examination or vice- versa.
10-12-23, 2:33 p.m. ramanbhakuni@gmail.com
i am logged-in my account and have completed all lectures further nothing is showing related to exam and certification.
where will it be shown in account for further process.

10-12-23, 2:54 p.m. Harshit@123
Harshit, I checked on our portal where students register individually for your enrollment in desired course, but your registration details cannot be found. To go through our tutorials, you need not log in at all. You have shared below no details hence I cannot confirm what stage your enrollment is. Without delay, share your payment receipt with the following details at eloinjess@gmail.com and call me at +919967949342 between operating hours 10:30 am to 5:30 pm Mon-Fri.

Regards Jessie Velusamy, Training Manager, Spoken Tutorial.

Your full name:
Your email ID: which is registered for the course:
Course name:
Your college name:
Your contact number:
You are a student/faculty
26-12-23, 7:33 p.m. Narmatha10

Log-in to answer to this question.