saving . . . saved Can I postpone my online examination has been deleted. Can I postpone my online examination has been hidden .
Can I postpone my online examination
Title
Question
I have applied for examination on c and c++ , but unfortunately I have my internal examination on the same , can I postpond my examination to next day 

C-and-Cpp General None min None sec 03-12-23, 10:10 a.m. Nivas303

Answers:

Yes, you can, after the training end date, you can take the online test at any date or time from your login account. Nivas, you have my contact number. Could you call or message me for certifications/test-related queries? Regards Jessie Velusamy, 09967949342, eloinjess@gmail.com
03-12-23, 9:20 p.m. eloinjess
Nivas, thanks for reaching out to me. You have successfully enrolled for the course and your query has been resolved. This thread is closed. (Other pls do not use this thread to post your queries) This thread is closed.
06-12-23, 7:26 p.m. eloinjess

Login to add comment

Actually I got dengue and I am admitted at hospital so pls take my test on 7 dec 1 pm
05-12-23, 12:59 p.m. bhattrajat8954@gmail.com
Pls, do not use Nivas's forum to post your query. You can post a question or contact the training manager you have got in touch with earlier. Have you enrolled for the course individually? I do not know the exact status of your enrollment in the course. So pls get well soon and call me on 09967949342. Jessie Velusamy, Spoken Tutorial Training Manager.
06-12-23, 7:24 p.m. eloinjess

Login to add comment

This thread is closed. (Other pls do not use this thread to post your queries).
06-12-23, 7:26 p.m. eloinjess

Log-in to answer to this question.