saving . . . saved HOW TO ATTEND THE FINAL EXAM AND GET CERTIFICATE has been deleted. HOW TO ATTEND THE FINAL EXAM AND GET CERTIFICATE has been hidden .
HOW TO ATTEND THE FINAL EXAM AND GET CERTIFICATE
Title
Question
Respected sir/madam,
My name is Mohan. Recently i watched  all videos in the spoken tutorial and completed all assignments. Finally i got 100% in the course criteria or progress. Now the next step is taking online exam for the HTML course. I don't know how to attend the final exam for the HTML COURSE. Could you please help me to get HTML certificate. I hope you understand my Question. please help me to attend the FINAL HTML ONLINE EXAM.

HTML General None min None sec 23-11-23, 10:12 p.m. kommemohan143@gmail.com

Answers:

Thanks, Mohan for contacting me. You have been guided on taking online tests, and  I have shared the course registration link. Once you register for the course, you will be eligible to take the online test. Please register before the registration end date.
Regards,Jessie Velusamy
Training manager
Spoken Tutorial - IIT Bombay
Mob no: +91 9967949342
email ID : eloinjess@gmail.com

28-11-23, 12:12 p.m. eloinjess

Thanks, Mohan for reaching out to me. You have successfully enrolled for the course. This thread is closed. 

P.s.: Requesting others to not use this post for further questions, your request will go unnoticed.

01-12-23, 12:49 p.m. eloinjess

Log-in to answer to this question.