saving . . . saved Online assessment for getting certificate has been deleted. Online assessment for getting certificate has been hidden .
Online assessment for getting certificate
Title
Question
<font face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2"> I am doing  Spoken Tutorial on GeoGebra 4 weeks course with students' pase.</font>
I am almost done. How will I attend the online test for getting a certificate? Since I am pursuing B.Ed, I have to get the certificate. kindly guide me to register the inline assessment. In the course link, there is no much details about the assessment and certificate. 

GeoGebra-5.04 General None min None sec 02-10-23, 4:35 p.m. Jenish88

Answers:

Hi, I can help you write a test and get the certificate, please contact me at +919967949342 and write to me with the following detail at email ID:eloinjess@gmail.com. Regards, Jessie Velusamy, Training Manager, Spoken Tutorial.
Your full name:
Your email ID:
Course name:
Your college name:
Your contact number:
You are a student/faculty:
03-10-23, 7:50 a.m. eloinjess

Your full name: Renuka Sheshrao Namwad
Your email ID: <a href="mailto:renukanamwad@gmail.com" style="color: rgb(17, 85, 204);" target="_blank">renukanamwad@gmail.com</a>
Course name: <span style="color: rgb(40, 41, 61); font-family: Roboto-Medium; font-size: 22px; letter-spacing: -0.02px;">Applications of GeoGebra</span>
Your college name: Guru Nanak College of Science,Ballarpur Dist-Chandrapur Pin-442701
Your contact number: 7588294840
You are a student/faculty: Faculty Of Mathematics
29-10-23, 2:04 p.m. RenukaNamwad
RenukaNamwad, thanks for your email. On Oct 30, an email with a registration link for GeoGebra was sent. The last date to register was on 5th November 2023. I do not see your registration details. If you have missed to register before this date. Do not use this thread to post further communications. Should you need to connect, kindly call on my cell no. as given above. Regards Jessie Velusamy, Training Manager, Spoken Tutorial.
06-11-23, 12:51 p.m. eloinjess

Login to add comment

Log-in to answer to this question.