saving . . . saved Require unique idea for Arduino project has been deleted. Require unique idea for Arduino project has been hidden .
Require unique idea for Arduino project
Title
Question
Dear sir,

I hope this email finds you well. I am writing to seek your expertise and guidance in generating a unique and innovative Arduino project idea for my upcoming project. I have been thoroughly impressed by your research and teaching in the field of AI and robotics, and I believe your insights could greatly enhance the quality of my project.

I am currently enrolled in [AI and Robotics course], and as part of the curriculum, we are required to undertake an Arduino-based project. I am very passionate about this subject, and I am excited to explore new and exciting possibilities in this domain.

However, I am facing some challenges in coming up with a project idea that not only aligns with my interests but also stands out as a creative and original endeavor.I earlier made a project on" Automatic green house  " by Arduino UNO .And I want to add some more feature in it. I believe you could provide valuable guidance in this regard.

I would greatly appreciate it if we could arrange a meeting at your earliest convenience to discuss potential project ideas. Your insights, based on your experience and knowledge, would be instrumental in helping me shape a project that not only fulfills the course requirements but also contributes meaningfully to the field.

Please let me know your availability, and I will adjust my schedule accordingly. I am eager to learn from your expertise and embark on a project that reflects the high standards of academic excellence that you represent.

Thank you for considering my request. I look forward to the opportunity to meet with you and benefit from your guidance. Your mentorship will undoubtedly play a significant role in my academic and professional development.

Arduino General None min None sec 20-09-23, 8:20 p.m. Prateek6902

Answers:

https://www.instructables.com/Automated-Greenhouse/

https://www.arduino.cc/education/greenhouse/

These are couple of links which you can take up for your reference and get a clearer idea.
23-01-24, 1:37 p.m. Pratikjb11

Log-in to answer to this question.