saving . . . saved Problem with Android Studio has been deleted. Problem with Android Studio has been hidden .
Problem with Android Studio
Title
Question
Professor,
I strongly urge and request you please please download Android Studio's latest version i.e. Flamingo. I anyhow searched Internet to Download Android Studio 3.x. I downloaded it and while installing during settings it asked me to remove older (newer only but according to my condition older one) version i.e. Android Studio Chipmunk. But that 3.x version was somewhat faulty then again when I uninstalled everything and gone to the website you suggested i.e. official website of Android Studio there was only the latest version i.e. Android Studio Flamingo. There is no xml file there. I beg you either guide me what to do, or train me with this Flamingo version of it while you alongside download the Flamingo version in IIT Bombay or give me anyhow the link of 3.x version. I lost 20 days and still on the 1/3 way only. Chipmunk version was somewhat like 3.x in which you taught by which I was learning and asking doubts from you, but now that is also not present for me. I hope madam you will help me because I am fully sincere to learn this subject and hope in you that you will teach it to me. Please do something, last year also I was stuck here this time also I am on the same position. Hope any path you will make. There is no limit for resource to download the latest version in your college's computer. This may benefit lakhs of students in future not only me. 
Thanks.

Your sincerely,
Shubhankar Chakraborty

Android-app-using-Kotlin General None min None sec 01-06-23, 10:20 p.m. sc256356

Answers:

Log-in to answer to this question.