saving . . . saved Radio Group has been deleted. Radio Group has been hidden .
Radio Group
Title
Question
Professor,
I am not getting ID  in Attributes Window for A Radio Group whereas I am getting that for Radio Buttons. Please guide me what to do. Hope you will I am using Android Studio Chipmunk. Please help me out. I am stuck here from last 4 days.

Android-app-using-Kotlin Adding-Radio-Buttons 03-04 min 20-30 sec 26-05-23, 9:55 p.m. sc256356

Answers:

you can also write that via xml code view
inside < braket type, <id > android studio will populate the id for syppet for you and add @id/your_id 
some rare case due to alignment of window or small monitor or screensize andorid studio might not show all things in the screen. if you want exactly follow tutorial. on the right side setting window we have search, type the word id you will get it on screen
03-09-23, 9:53 a.m. prince2023
Professor,
Just please remain active in yhe months of November and December. I am now doing Swayam NPTEL courses. That's why I am asking this to you. In the month of November last days and December I will complete them. I will then again start this subject. Hope you will help at that time. I waited for your reply in May June Month when I was free for the subject. Hope you will help me at November and December. Please reply me here if you will.
03-09-23, 10:10 a.m. sc256356
03-09-23, 10:11 a.m. sc256356

Login to add comment

hi
I am not professor. i am one of the student who joined this course to learn more about kotlin because i dont know about kotlin but i have knowlege in android studio and java. i will surely help you in this case to create and help you start the tutorial.
03-09-23, 10:17 a.m. prince2023
Thanks. If possible then please reply your email also. In case you leave the forum after passing the exam then also I can have a possible optional path to contact you. Thanks friend for your support.
03-09-23, 10:52 a.m. sc256356

Login to add comment

Log-in to answer to this question.