saving . . . saved About the when will my Linux course start has been deleted. About the when will my Linux course start has been hidden .
About the when will my Linux course start
Title
Question
I want to know when my Linux course will start?
 How will I join?
 How will I be given certificate?
 What can I do for it?

Linux General None min None sec 25-03-23, 5:19 p.m. premchandkumar306@gmail.com

Answers:

Hi, I can help you write test and get certificate, please contact me at +919967949342 and write to me at email ID :eloinjess@gmail.com. Regards, Jessie Velusamy, Training Manager.
27-03-23, 2:21 p.m. eloinjess

Depending upon your learning strategy, how much you can take-in in a single day. Lots of online courses are available which guarantee like Learn linux in 5 days ...The more experience you have using modern technology, the easier you'll find it to master the basics of Linux. You can learn the basic Linux commands in a few days but it will likely take a few weeks to become more familiar with these commands. More advanced commands may take years  <a href="https://lovelanguagetest.org/" target="" title="love language test">love language test </a>   for full mastery. For the basic use of the Linux operating system, you could learn its command line and system architecture in a week, but if you are looking to have more advanced knowledge like managing the operations such as maintaining the system, creating different users, more advanced command line than it may take two years of ... Linux is also known for its stability and security, as well as its ability to run on a wide range of hardware. On the other hand, Windows is the most widely used OS in the world and is known for its ease of use and compatibility with a wide range of software, including popular games and productivity tools.

10-04-23, 2:44 p.m. Larisabrownb

Log-in to answer to this question.