saving . . . saved Learning the Python from Spoken Tutorial on Mobile phone has been deleted. Learning the Python from Spoken Tutorial on Mobile phone has been hidden .
Learning the Python from Spoken Tutorial on Mobile phone
Title
Question
Madam/Sir,
I am writing this because I am not having my PC with me right now. I am in hospital and may have to wait here for 10 more days, beacuse one of my relatives has fallen very ill and I need to be here in the hospital. But I wanted to learn it via Spoken Tutorial earlier also I learned Java from Spoken Tutorial but right now I don't have my Laptop with me and I am far away from home, travel to take back a Laptop is not a feasible thing. Yes if I would have to take some very important documents then I could have but in an environment like here it may not be good. So, overall, can I learn Python from mobile, I searched and downloaded Pydroid from Playstore. Can I use it. If yes then please guide me how I can use Pydroid or some other apps to learn the same Spoken Tutorial lectures of Python. Hope you will help, because I learned many things from this SpokenTutorial platform.

Python-3.4.3 Getting-started-with-IPython 00-01 min 0-10 sec 03-11-22, 9:16 a.m. sc256356

Answers:

Log-in to answer to this question.