saving . . . saved Does Openmodelica apply to my project? has been deleted. Does Openmodelica apply to my project? has been hidden .
Does Openmodelica apply to my project?
Title
Question
  Hello, this is my first time to use Openmodelica and i am still trying to learn more about it. 
  I am working on a project which involves combined frequency modulation of flywheel energy storage and thermal power unit . I need to at least simulate the external characteristic of both flywheel energy storage system and thermal power unit, for example, to plot the power curve of flywheel energy storage system and thermal power unit respectively, then finish the establishment of the combined frequency modulation model. Module of photovoltaic power generation system maybe added later.
  I wonder if Openmodelica can help or not, and i sincerely hope that someone can offer me a suggestion. If it is impossible to do it with Openmodelica then i gonna turn to Matlab again. 
  Thanks so much for reading this. 

OpenModelica Overview-of-OpenModelica 04-05 min 0-10 sec 07-09-22, 8:58 a.m. jessicachan

Answers:

I don't have any understanding of the technical domain part which you are trying to model. However, If you can explain the model in detail or give some idea about the equations governing the physical system, I can give my suggestions.

Having said that and with the experience of working in OpenModelica, all I can say is that if it can be modeled with Matlab, then I am sure it can be modeled with OpenModelica and with much more ease.
18-09-22, 6:17 p.m. priyamnayak

Log-in to answer to this question.