saving . . . saved Not getting the result as mentioned in the lecture in the video has been deleted. Not getting the result as mentioned in the lecture in the video has been hidden .
Not getting the result as mentioned in the lecture in the video
Title
Question
Madam/sir, 
Whatever installation you have shown in the video I have done but I got a problem in USBasp installation. I have downloaded it as you have mentioned. After extracting it I have opened the file named USBasp-win-driver-x86-x64-v3.0.7. But after that I double clicked onon InstallDriver application to install the driver.It worked and a window opened named Device Driver Installation Wizard there I clicked on next and next  then at last in that window I got a message libusbK USBasp........... with the status Ready to use then I cliked on finish. But as you mentioned after 7:00 minutes in lecture that in Device Manager we will click on other devices and then some yellow sign for USBasp will be shown the we will uncheck some signature verification and all but I couldn't do that because no "other devices" option was present there what to do?Further processes what you did after 7:30minutes I couldn't perform any of those process because Other Devices option was not present there. But I think installation for drivers of USBasp was done correctly. Please help me out.
I have Windows 11 in my laptop.

Also in this forum section give us a choice to add image like what we can do in email or whatsapp. If we are able to add some images like screenshots or some photos of what we write in notebook for asking doubt then it will be very very beneficial for us to explain you the doubt and for you to know the doubt of students properly.

OpenPLC-with-LDmicro Installation-of-LDmicro-on-Windows 07-08 min 50-60 sec 26-05-22, 3:13 p.m. sc256356

Answers:

Hi, thanks for writing to us.
Have you connected the USBasp programmer to your laptop while installing the USBasp drivers? If not, please connect the USBasp programmer then you should be able to see 'USBasp' under 'Other Devices'.
26-05-22, 6:05 p.m. priyanka.guntaka123@gmail.com
Madam,
Do we have to connect this USBasp programmer physically. Is it like the USB connector you shown in that video lecture like any USB data cable or is there any application we have to download named USBasp or the device manager in my laptop will show this driver when I will be doing simulation and may choose any device named USBasp programmer as a device in simulator (like we use to connect boards, resistors, capacitors, inductor devices in eSim, MATLAB etc.) when we will be performing actual practical in further lectures, may in terms of simulation or will it be shown only after connecting actual physical device of USBasp & PLC Mainboard?

What I have done in installation of USBasp driver as I mentioned in the question asked above at 3:13pm on 26/05/2022, is it correct and successfully done?

Also please make some provision to the students so they can add photos or say screenshots of their PC if they have some false result in their PC terminal, simulation, in programs during compilation  or some photos of their notebook, in this forum so that they can help you understand better to the question. This is like what we do during Email or Whatsapp conversations.
26-05-22, 7:09 p.m. sc256356

Login to add comment

USBasp programmer is a programmer (a physical device) used to upload code to AVR microcontrollers, and it's not any software/application.
28-05-22, 5:09 p.m. priyanka.guntaka123@gmail.com

Thanks madam, understood!
28-05-22, 6:15 p.m. sc256356

Madam we don't have hardware right now in our hand what can be done for actual practice? Can we do this in some simulation Softwares like eSim or our LD micro has such provisions where we may connect the wires actually in virtual hardware like the virtual labs made by IT'S for virtual practical activities used by various college's professors for his /her students.
28-05-22, 6:19 p.m. sc256356

As of now, we don't have any virtual lab for trying out hardware.
30-05-22, 4:03 p.m. priyanka.guntaka123@gmail.com

Log-in to answer to this question.