saving . . . saved Footprints has been deleted. Footprints has been hidden .
Footprints
Title
Question
I am not getting the desired footprints after selecting J1-Screw_Terminal_01x02 and then the Header as Terminals_Connectors_Blocks from the leftmost panel. In the rightmost panel in the footnotes section I am getting some of the followings:
Connectors_Terminal_Blocks:TerminalBlock_4UCON_19963_08x3.5mm_Straight,
Connectors_Terminal_Blocks:TerminalBlock_4UCON_19963_09x3.5mm_Straight,
Connectors_Terminal_Blocks:TerminalBlock_4UCON_19963_10x3.5mm_Straight,
etc.
Please also provide an Email id to which I may contact you to ask the questions, it may be an official email id such as provided by various professors from IITRoorkee or IISc Bangalore by NPTEL Swayam Discussion panel, after exam you may disable me if you want. I want to contact even after the exams for the doubts, it's my view if possible. Also I am asking an official email id not a personell one please help me out. I don't have any option here for uploading a screenshot or photo for which I have a doubt in lectures say in the terminal box or schematic page of mine.

eSim Mapping-Components-with-Footprints 08-09 min 40-50 sec 17-05-22, 3:33 p.m. sc256356

Answers:

Is this question related to eSim? If it is eSim just search for "Screw_Terminal". Here are the contact details for eSim:https://esim.fossee.in/contact-us

Thank You.
Regards,
Sumanto

18-05-22, 11:44 p.m. SumantoKar

Log-in to answer to this question.