saving . . . saved SMIT_Model SImulation has been deleted. SMIT_Model SImulation has been hidden .
SMIT_Model SImulation
Title
Question
Hello again, I was trying to simulate this program as presented in the video. I am following the video thoroughly. however, I have encountered a problem in the network model. while checking the model,  my <span style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: Monaco, Menlo, Consolas, &quot;Courier New&quot;, monospace; font-size: 14px; white-space: pre-wrap; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 153);">Network has 157 equation(s) and 157 variable(s). But you have 142. T</span>hereafter when I try to simulate the program, it does not simulate. The message in the message box is as follows:
 <span style="background-color: rgb(204, 255, 153);">Simulation process failed. Exited with code 0xffffffffffffffff.</span>
<span style="background-color: rgb(204, 255, 153);">C:/Users/DELL/AppData/Local/Temp/OpenModelica/OMEdit/SMIB_Controlled.Network/Network.exe -port=62407 -logFormat=xmltcp -override=startTime=0,stopTime=10,stepSize=0.02,tolerance=1e-6,solver=dassl,outputFormat=mat,variableFilter=.* -r=C:/Users/DELL/AppData/Local/Temp/OpenModelica/OMEdit/SMIB_Controlled.Network/Network_res.mat -w -lv=LOG_STATS -inputPath=C:/Users/DELL/AppData/Local/Temp/OpenModelica/OMEdit/SMIB_Controlled.Network -outputPath=C:/Users/DELL/AppData/Local/Temp/OpenModelica/OMEdit/SMIB_Controlled.Network</span>
<span style="background-color: rgb(204, 255, 153);">division by zero at time 0, (a=100000000) / (b=0), where divisor b expression is: generator.order6.Sn</span>
<span style="background-color: rgb(204, 255, 153);">simulation terminated by an assertion at initialization</span>

OpenModelica-OpenIPSL Simulation-of-a-SMIB-using-OpenIPSL 03-04 min 40-50 sec 22-02-22, 9:49 p.m. Nregmi

Answers:

Dear User,
We can't see the image. Could you upload the image on any image sharing website and post the image link over here in comment.
30-03-22, 2:42 p.m. hbammkanti

Log-in to answer to this question.