saving . . . saved Test attended by participant. But we could not view the Students Name and Mark List in Online-Test Statistics. has been deleted. Test attended by participant. But we could not view the Students Name and Mark List in Online-Test Statistics. has been hidden .
Test attended by participant. But we could not view the Students Name and Mark List in Online-Test Statistics.
Title
Question
Dear Sir,
I am Dr. S. Subbaiah from Vivekanandha College of Arts and Sciences for Women(Autonomous), Namakkal, Tamilnadu.
We got the approval to conduct the online test as like below:

Your Cpp test on 2016-12-22 13:30:00 has been approved.The test code is\\r\\n TC-15705. This code is very important, please preserve it for your \\r\\nfuture reference and also share it with the students and invigilator on \\r\\nthe test day.

On the test day, Invigilator marked the students attendance, students took the online test, completed their test and their marks also displayed immediately after completing the test. But, if we view the "Online-Test Statistics",we could not view our college name. I want to take print out about the "Students Name and Mark List" who have attended the Test. How to do? Did we make any mistakes while conducting the Online Test? Whether we have to conduct another online test?
Please reply me soon.

Thanking you,

With Regards,
Dr. S. Subbaiah

C-and-Cpp General None min None sec 24-12-16, 8:06 p.m. SUBBAIAHVI

Answers:

Log-in to answer to this question.