saving . . . saved Regarding reproducing steps in side by side method has been deleted. Regarding reproducing steps in side by side method has been hidden .
Regarding reproducing steps in side by side method
Title
Question
Sir/mam,
When I open the folder namely videos, there is one video of side by side method. And some where in that video, tells to reproduce all the steps shown in that video as an assignment.
So my question is:
1. Actually that video is not related to linux system. So is it mandatory to complete its assignment?.

2. In that video, some softwares are shown to be used using side by side method but those softwares are not installed in my system. And steps to install those softwares are not shown in that video. If it is mandatory to complete the assignment of that video then how can I complete it without that softwares. Or is it permissible to use other software to do practise of side by side method?.

Linux-for-Sys-Ads General None min None sec 01-12-21, 12:05 p.m. Tanmay_Avinash_Patil

Answers:

Side by side method video teaches you how to open the tutorial and the software side by side. For demonstration we have used scilab. You have to open the software which you have installed for learning.

Watch and understand the methodology.
01-12-21, 12:20 p.m. hbammkanti

Log-in to answer to this question.