saving . . . saved My script executes perfectly but when i run the .exe i get traceback has been deleted. My script executes perfectly but when i run the .exe i get traceback has been hidden .
My script executes perfectly but when i run the .exe i get traceback
Title
Question

My Python script executes perfectly in a virtual environment which has python 3.9.2 but when i create an exe using pyinstaller the exe doesn.t work, i get tracebacks of certain modules missing but when i add the missing modules with the help of spec files it then gives a traceback of some other modules missing on and on with the <a href="https://www.techgeekbuzz.com/python-copy-file-and-directory-using-shutil/" target="_blank" title="">Python shutil</a>.

after getting this traceback i tried to specify the modin engine in the script but then got this traceback

After this when i try to add the missing directory to the exe using spec file it further then gives a traceback of some other module missing

I guess the main issue here is pyinstaller not properly coping the dependent libraries to the exe.... can anyone help with this issue and how to create the pyinstaller with spec file which takes care of all the dependent libraries.

Python Getting-started-with-ipython 09-10 min 0-10 sec 23-11-21, 7:06 p.m. cloudytechi147

Answers:

Pyinstaller is used only in simple .exe cases
For high level modules alternative things must be tried
07-12-21, 8:23 a.m. Harish1605

Log-in to answer to this question.