saving . . . saved error when trying to create voltage divider circuit simulation has been deleted. error when trying to create voltage divider circuit simulation has been hidden .
error when trying to create voltage divider circuit simulation
Title
Question
I am getting the error in kidcad , and after giving trasients, seconds etc.... i converted it and couldn't see anything in the source details tab . And even after giving simuate am getting a error saying that, "Error while opening python plotting Editor. Please look at console for more details" and also NgSpice Fatal Error. Am including my command prompt windows text,

Kicad to Ngspice netlist converter
==================================
Given Kicad Schematic Netlist Info : ['* C:\\Users\\Dell\\eSim-Workspace\\voltagedivider\\voltagedivider.cir', '', '* EESchema Netlist Version 1.1 (Spice format) creation date: 10/19/2021 3:14:43 PM', '', '* To exclude a component from the Spice Netlist add [Spice_Netlist_Enabled] user FIELD set to: N', '* To reorder the component spice node sequence add [Spice_Node_Sequence] user FIELD and define sequence: 2,1,0', '', '* Sheet Name: /', 'R1  IN Net-_R1-Pad2_ 20k\t\t', 'R2  Net-_R1-Pad2_ Net-_BT1-Pad2_ 30k\t\t', 'BT1  IN Net-_BT1-Pad2_ 100\t\t', '', '.end']
* C:\Users\Dell\eSim-Workspace\voltagedivider\voltagedivider.cir

* EESchema Netlist Version 1.1 (Spice format) creation date: 10/19/2021 3:14:43 PM

* To exclude a component from the Spice Netlist add [Spice_Netlist_Enabled] user FIELD set to: N
* To reorder the component spice node sequence add [Spice_Node_Sequence] user FIELD and define sequence: 2,1,0

* Sheet Name: /
R1  IN Net-_R1-Pad2_ 20k
R2  Net-_R1-Pad2_ Net-_BT1-Pad2_ 30k
BT1  IN Net-_BT1-Pad2_ 100

.end
Schematic Info after processing Kicad Netlist:  ['* eeschema netlist version 1.1 (spice format) creation date: 10/19/2021 3:14:43 pm', '* to exclude a component from the spice netlist add [spice_netlist_enabled] user field set to: n', '* to reorder the component spice node sequence add [spice_node_sequence] user field and define sequence: 2,1,0', '* sheet name: /', 'r1  in net-_r1-pad2_ 20k', 'r2  net-_r1-pad2_ net-_bt1-pad2_ 30k', 'bt1  in net-_bt1-pad2_ 100', '.end']
OPTIONINFO in the Netlist ['.end']
Reading schematic info for source details
Source List :  []
Reading Schematic info for Model
Model available in the Schematic : []
QLayout: Attempting to add QLayout "" to MainWindow "", which already has a layout
AC Analysis XML Parse Error
DC Analysis XML Parse Error
Analysis file is present
Content of Analysis file : .tran 5e-03 10e-03 0e-03
No source is present in your circuit
Reading Device model details from Schematic
Argument to ngspice command :  C:\Users\Dell\eSim-Workspace\voltagedivider\voltagedivider.cir.out
Complete Project Path :  C:\Users\Dell\eSim-Workspace\voltagedivider
Project Name :  voltagedivider
Exception Message :  [Errno 2] No such file or directory: 'C:\\Users\\Dell\\eSim-Workspace\\voltagedivider\\plot_data_i.txt'
Exception Message :  local variable 'alli' referenced before assignment
Exception Message: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: 'C:\\Users\\Dell\\eSim-Workspace\\voltagedivider\\plot_data_v.txt'

eSim Schematic-Creation-and-Simulation 13-14 min 20-30 sec 19-10-21, 3:39 p.m. Swarna10

Answers:

Dear Swarna,
It looks like you are using BT1 battery source. For simulation in eSim use only eSim sources and then do the KiCad to Netlist Conversion. Please try simulating the circuits given in the examples folder. 

Please refer to this manual of eSim: https://static.fossee.in/esim/manuals/eSim_Manual_2020_August.pdf. 

Also install the latest version of eSim i.e. eSimv2.1: https://esim.fossee.in/downloads

Regards,
Sumanto Kar
eSim Team

20-10-21, 12:17 p.m. SumantoKar

Log-in to answer to this question.