saving . . . saved How to configure autorization policy (Automation for Anonymous) when uploading a list of metadata. has been deleted. How to configure autorization policy (Automation for Anonymous) when uploading a list of metadata. has been hidden .
How to configure autorization policy (Automation for Anonymous) when uploading a list of metadata.
Title
Question
I have uploaded 100 metadata(.csv file) at a time on dspace 5.5 . The metadata are  uploaded successfully but it goes to in private domain. I want to display in publicly. I have do it manually selected authorization policy Anonymous one by one. This process is time taking, that's i want to upload metadata and it goes to public domain no need to do select embargo Anonymous.

Is this possible to upload metadata with .csv file upload automatically anonymous?

DSpace Item-Submission-Configuration 15-16 min 30-40 sec 29-09-21, 2:46 p.m. dipankar7@

Answers:

Check the policies of the Collection and ensure that DEFAULT_ITEM_READ and READ actions are accessible by Anonymous groups. If these actions are are not available then kindly add the actions.
04-10-21, 1:29 p.m. pankajap@cse.iitb.ac.in

Log-in to answer to this question.