saving . . . saved Query regarding test and certificate. has been deleted. Query regarding test and certificate. has been hidden .
Query regarding test and certificate.
Title
Question
<span style="font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: small;"> </span>I had registered for the SDP on "Python 3.4.3" <font color="#000000" style="font-size: small; font-family: verdana, sans-serif; text-align: justify;"> organized by</font><span style="font-size: small; font-family: verdana, sans-serif; text-align: justify;"> </span><span style="font-size: small; font-family: verdana, sans-serif; text-align: justify;">Spoken Tutorial, IIT Bombay</span><span style="font-size: small; font-family: verdana, sans-serif; text-align: justify;"> </span><font color="#000000" style="font-size: small; font-family: verdana, sans-serif; text-align: justify;">from </font><span style="font-size: small; font-family: verdana, sans-serif; text-align: justify;"><font color="#4c1130">01</font></span><span style="font-size: small; font-family: verdana, sans-serif; text-align: justify;"><font color="#4c1130">-08-2021I have come on the verge of completing the program. I would like to ask regarding the test and certification included in my program as to how I would be able to access it?</font></span>

Python-3.4.3 General None min None sec 21-08-21, 3:23 p.m. iliyanmoosani72@gmail.com

Answers:

Hi, 

Do write on my email id dianaly3129@gmail.com with following details, we will help you. 

1. Full name-
2. College name-
3. Email id- 
4. Phone number- 

Thanks and Regards,
Diana Low

25-08-21, 10:38 a.m. Diana21

Log-in to answer to this question.