saving . . . saved Improper property values in HEX has been deleted. Improper property values in HEX has been hidden .
Improper property values in HEX
Title
Question
Using DWSIM version 6.1, the cold and hot fluid pressure drop values cannot be entered like the tutorial did. Understanding the version update changes the method and calculation algorithms, the desired results as in the tutorial cannot be achieved. I observe altering the HEX properties alters the fluid pressure drop values both in tutorial and in my computation. But, still the results do not match even after sharing same properties.
Although, The results I got had small changes in outlet temperature (+- 2 C), large difference in Heat Transfer Coefficient (+60W/[m2.K]). 
I hereby ask your help if there are any other way of solving / exploring the discretion in a different way or we have to wait till the tutorials are updated using the current version?

Link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ICVLUE71rtwiylCYBnrfT1HG33E1TxEa/view?usp=sharing 

DWSIM Shell-and-Tube-Heat-Exchanger 09-10 min 30-40 sec 12-07-21, 6:37 p.m. Deena_S

Answers:

Please allow necessary access to view and download the file so that we can look into the issue.
16-07-21, 4:45 p.m. priyamnayak
+1
Facing similar issues
10-01-23, 2:09 p.m. vidyavijayev

Login to add comment

Log-in to answer to this question.