saving . . . saved Versions of Python has been deleted. Versions of Python has been hidden .
Versions of Python
Title
Question
Dear Sir/Ma'am
I have installed the Python version 3.6 for Windows as per the installation sheet . I had doubt can two versions of python run simultaneously in a system? Iam a biology student have a bioinformatics software(Autodock) installed in my laptop and the software by default in the package has python version 2.7 ,so when I downloaded python 3.6 it didn't run I had to uninstall the previous software for it to run. So is there any command that helps me have both the versions in the same system or any other suggestion you can give to tackle this problem. If I work with for eg. python 2.7 for this tutorial how do the commands change in the further part of the tutorial ?Will I encounter any major obstacles.
Thankyou!

Python-3.4.3 Getting-started-with-IPython 00-01 min 0-10 sec 03-07-21, 5:37 p.m. vaishnavipb

Answers:

Yes you can run multiple version of python on the same PC. It is recommended that you run a single version of python to avoid complications
09-07-21, 11:35 a.m. ankitrj.iitb

Log-in to answer to this question.