saving . . . saved Installing Hello World app using USB cable has been deleted. Installing Hello World app using USB cable has been hidden .
Installing Hello World app using USB cable
Title
Question
           I had connected my mobile phone to my laptop using USB cable to install hello world app . I had also enabled USB debuugging   in my mobile phone but  the Android app showing that no targeted device is found what can I do in this situation ? 

Android-app-using-Kotlin Getting-started-with-Hello-World-app 09-10 min 30-40 sec 27-05-21, 11:56 a.m. Mirduvarshini

Answers:

On the phone:

Have you enabled Developer Mode? All the steps are given in the tutorial. Don't skip any of those steps.

Have you enabled USB debugging within the Developer Tools menu in settings (this menu doesn't appear unless you've enabled Developer Mode)

Do you have a good and securely connected USB cable? or change the cable and test it one more time.
27-05-21, 3:06 p.m. NirmalaVenkat

no targeted device

I think your are using same phone for app development and internet connection. Without internet connection, the device connected through USB cable listed in android studio. You can select the device and download the app.
Better use separate devices for internet connection and app downloading.
Dr.R.Senthilkumar, IRTT
22-07-21, 6:02 a.m. Rsenthil_1976

Log-in to answer to this question.