saving . . . saved An error occured while initializing youtube player has been deleted. An error occured while initializing youtube player has been hidden .
An error occured while initializing youtube player
Title
Question
Iam getting an error instead of the selected video and iam also getting a toast message soment went wrong that is written inside "OnInitializationfailure" method.
How can I solve this and get the video playing on the screen.
Thankyou.

Android-app-using-Kotlin Playing-video-using-YouTube-API 09-10 min 50-60 sec 24-05-21, 8:18 p.m. vijaydonkena@gmail.com

Answers:

Please check your code.
Use the source code in the code files link which is available below the video player.
24-05-21, 8:51 p.m. NirmalaVenkat

I already downloaded and checked my code with the codefiles everything is same still Iam getting the same error
24-05-21, 9:09 p.m. vijaydonkena@gmail.com

Did you try all the  3 previous tutorial as specified?

Did you face any problem?

Intermediate level tutorials are all done in sequence. So check the codes of the previous tutorial as well.
27-05-21, 3:09 p.m. NirmalaVenkat

Yes I have done all the 3 previous tutorial,those are working fine and iam even getting output for the middle part in the final tutorial but iam not getting the output at the end of the last video i.e, playing youtube video and I have checked the code it was same as it is in code files

27-05-21, 4:36 p.m. vijaydonkena@gmail.com

Please try this:

Click on the File menu in the menu bar and Select Invalidate Caches/ Restart menu.

Close the project and open it again and run the app.

Actually it should work if the code is same.
02-06-21, 1:32 p.m. NirmalaVenkat

Log-in to answer to this question.