saving . . . saved Having different outputs of the same program has been deleted. Having different outputs of the same program has been hidden .
Having different outputs of the same program
Title
Question
<span style="color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: sans-serif; font-size: 12.8px;">hello, there I'm learning your course c and c++ in windows environment. I had repeated the program of tokens but came across a problem when I inserted "clrscr" command. when i put clr above the initialization it showed me four errors but when i put it below all the initialization the program runs but the value of float and double const was zero. could u please help me out this what was the reason of problem?.</span>

<span style="color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: sans-serif; font-size: 12.8px;">Thanks!</span>

C-and-Cpp Tokens 01-02 min 10-20 sec 19-05-21, 10:08 p.m. swastimahaveerramseth

Answers:

Function "clrscr" (works in Turbo C++ compiler only).
While using the GCC compiler, use system function "clear" to execute the clear command.
To do so, simply type "clear" on the prompt and press Enter or press the "Windows" key and "L" key simultaneously on your keyboard.

17-08-21, 4:39 p.m. hbammkanti
I am using turbo c++.
And using right command.
It's all about the when we put clrscr after and before initialisation then we came across two different output.
So i want to know why this is happening.
19-08-21, 8:55 p.m. swastimahaveerramseth

Login to add comment

Log-in to answer to this question.