saving . . . saved Pins not displayed has been deleted. Pins not displayed has been hidden .
Pins not displayed
Title
Question
When I drag and drop all the components, I am not getting the p pin and n pin on any of the components. Could you explain what could be the issue? I am using v1.17.0. I could share the image but there is no option, here.

OpenModelica OpenModelica-Connectors 04-05 min 30-40 sec 22-03-21, 7:34 p.m. ghouse0403

Answers:

You can take a screenshot of the interface, upload in Google Drive and share the link here.
23-03-21, 12:36 p.m. kaushikdatta
For me it seems that the newer Modelica version uses a different class hierarchy for the unit imported. I was able to solve this issue doing this:
1. open the package RLC_Circuit in text view
2. change the line at the top importing the units to: import Modelica.Units.SI.*;<span style=" font-family:'Courier New'; font-size:12pt; color:#000000;"></span>
04-05-21, 4:27 p.m. Jason_ak
When I'm changing the first line into this, a syntax error is occurring. Can you please help with that?

11-05-21, 11:13 a.m. raghava-as
Ok I refering to Modelica Version 1.17 in case you use somthing else it might be different for your version.
I also notice that in my post unessessary format information is shown. So of course you should only use the line:

import Modelica.Units.SI.*;

You can check if in your modelica library the above mention line fits your library layout. So within your library browser you shold be able to expand the tree like this.

expand:Modelica -> expand:Units -> expand:SI.

The asterix (*) in the code line just means you import all units within the tree element SI units.

11-05-21, 2:29 p.m. Jason_ak

Login to add comment

Change 
import Modelica.SIunits.*;

To
import Modelica.Units.SI.*;
06-09-23, 9:20 p.m. Timo

Log-in to answer to this question.