saving . . . saved Regarding submitting assignment and certificate has been deleted. Regarding submitting assignment and certificate has been hidden .
Regarding submitting assignment and certificate
Title
Question
Sir I have enrolled in Android app development using kotlin course in there you have given some assignment and have I have completed all those assignment and I have followed spoken tutorial also so I want I need your help to know how to submit those assignment and how do I get attendance while attending swayam online classes please inform me regarding attendance as well as please help me to know about how to get certificate while swayam for this course, I have tried to contact with customer executive with swayam support centre given in swayam.gov.in but they didn't response to me in a proper manner please help me to contact with swayam customer executive

Android-app-using-Kotlin General None min None sec 12-03-21, 10:27 a.m. sunil_A_2001

Answers:

Hello Sunil, 
You don't have to submit the assignments anywhere.  They are only for self-assessment.

Kindly contact your State Training Manager from the below list for details on how to enroll and get certificate.
https://process.spoken-tutorial.org/index.php/Software-Training#Contacts_For_Training
12-03-21, 1:49 p.m. nancy

Log-in to answer to this question.