saving . . . saved error icofoam has been deleted. error icofoam has been hidden .
error icofoam
Title
Question
Im getting the following error while working with icofoam (2nd time)

fileModificationChecking : Monitoring run-time modified files using timeStampMaster (fileModificationSkew 10)
allowSystemOperations : Allowing user-supplied system call operations

// * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * //
Create time

fileName::stripInvalid() called for invalid fileName NewFolder
    For debug level (= 2) > 1 this is considered fatal
Aborted (core dumped)

(NB :....<span style="font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: small;">run/pipe$ ls</span>
<span style="font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: small;"> 0   4   5   cavity   constant  'New Folder'   system   tutorials)</span>
<span style="font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: small;">What should i do?</span>

OpenFOAM-version-7 Simulating-Hagen-Poiseuille-flow-through-a-pipe-in-OpenFOAM 11-12 min 40-50 sec 27-02-21, 9:10 a.m. ITURHS

Answers:

Please check that the name of the all the folders that you have created does not contain any space. If that is the case, then remove the space(for eg. 'My Folder' to 'Myfolder') and it should work.
I can see that there is a folder named 'New Folder' which contains a space. Try removing  that and see if that works.

27-02-21, 9:42 a.m. subhamdas

So, Error says that you have some unwanted file/folder in your system which has space in the file name.
Delete that folder and run the command again.

Regards,
Divyesh Variya
27-02-21, 9:43 a.m. divyesh7

Log-in to answer to this question.