saving . . . saved Grey Flowsheet Area has been deleted. Grey Flowsheet Area has been hidden .
Grey Flowsheet Area
Title
Question
While completing multiple flowsheets in a single DWSIM 6.4.3 window, except the first flowsheet, the rest of the flowsheets appeared grey in color instead of appearing white. Is it an issue to be worried about? What could be the possible reason(s) behind it? Could it be resolved or is it preferred to reopen the DWSIM program every time we work on a new sheet?

DWSIM General None min None sec 19-02-21, 11:22 a.m. L_R_Vignesh

Answers:

Grey color for a flowsheet or any unit operation is displayed only when the unit operations are inactive. Else, when they are active, they either appear in blue, if simulated successfully, or in red, if the simulation is not successful.

It will be easy to understand if you can share a screenshot. Maybe you can take a screenshot, put it in your google drive, and share the link here as the facility of directly uploading an image is not available.
19-02-21, 11:32 a.m. priyamnayak
I am not facing such an issue right now. If I face such an issue again, I will let you know about it.
19-02-21, 11:41 a.m. L_R_Vignesh

Login to add comment

Log-in to answer to this question.