saving . . . saved The mass (molar) balance is not tally has been deleted. The mass (molar) balance is not tally has been hidden .
The mass (molar) balance is not tally
Title
Question
Does anybody knows why there is a slight difference in the molar flow of vapor also liquid? I got vapor mass flow inlet is 150 mol/s and outlet is 149.521 mol/s while liquid mass flow inlet is 50 mol/s and outlet is 50.4786 mol/s. 

I knew that this must be related to the thermodynamic model. Can someone explain a bit more detail. 

Thanks! 

DWSIM Introduction-to-Flowsheeting 09-10 min 0-10 sec 18-02-21, 1:16 p.m. mariaanindita

Answers:

Can you please share a screenshot of where you see the vapor molar flow at the inlet to be 150 mol/s?  May be you can take a screenshot, put in your google drive and share the link here as the facility of directly uploading a image is not available.

However I don't face this issue. If you click on the feed stream entering the flash, go to Results>> Phase Properties >> Vapor >> Molar flow rate, it shows as 149.521 mol/s and the same flow rate is displayed in the outlet vapor stream.

18-02-21, 1:27 p.m. priyam_nayak_22

Here is the link, I marked the difference:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ikT5hIs91Ct_cdnaBNFKtwGK8DlV20HP/view?usp=sharing
18-02-21, 1:41 p.m. mariaanindita
Okay. Saw it now. I am not sure why the slight difference. I will check with Daniel, the developer and get back to you.
18-02-21, 1:55 p.m. priyam_nayak_22

Login to add comment

Log-in to answer to this question.