saving . . . saved OPAC has been deleted. OPAC has been hidden .
OPAC
Title
Question
I am learning koha through spoken tutorial lecture.I have download koha,created superlibrarian account,patron,learning budget creation etc but facing problem in global system preference lecture.should i purchase a domain for this or the domain service is availble for free. kindly suggest. 

Koha-Library-Management-System Global-System-Preferences 04-05 min 10-20 sec 16-01-21, 1:23 p.m. ratikabhardwaj66@gmail.com

Answers:

Can you elaborate tour question. About which domain service you are asking? 
18-01-21, 12:13 a.m. samruddhi
I am asking that the home page of Koha library catalogue which is showing on the tutorial is not reflect in my screen after making all necesary changes according to the direction given  by global preference lecture. In the URL section I am providing the URL of my college website. and OPAC as they said u can choose OPAC for  your library according to your preference. but its not working. what else do I need to do.
19-01-21, 1:58 p.m. ratikabhardwaj66@gmail.com

Login to add comment

If you have to run the OPAC using college website URL. You need to do the Advance settings as per given below:
1. Domain name configuration on DNS Server.
2. Virtual hosting configuration in apache conf file.
21-01-21, 2:34 p.m. praving80
thanks for shairing the information
25-01-21, 1 p.m. ratikabhardwaj66@gmail.com

Login to add comment

For the domain services, you can buy it from Godaddy or Namecheap, but I will suggest you to not go with shared hosting as it is causing site loading issues nowadays, I would suggest you to choose managed WordPress hosting that offers great service and speed. You can check for WordPress hosting here: https://www.cloudways.com/en/wordpress-hosting.php
20-09-21, 10:11 p.m. markpaulo

Log-in to answer to this question.