Installation of CellDesigner on Linux
I'm not able to inall Linux.64bit in my Laptop...
My laptop is compatible with 64bit
But still I'm not able to install the software. I'm getting as "This file doesn't have app associated with it for performing this action" and soo.please do guide with it.
CellDesigner Installation-of-CellDesigner-on-Linux 01-02 min 10-20 sec
To answer your query we need the following details from you:
1. What is the make/model of the computer?
2. What Linux variant did you try to install (Ubuntu, Fedora, CentOS, etc.)?
3. How did you try installing Linux (USB, CD)?
4. How did you know that your computer was 64 bit?
5. When do you get the error message (on clicking what)?
Please reply at the earliest so that we can resolve the problem for you.
1. Model: HP Pavilion 15-CS3XXX
Edition : Windows 10 Home single language
2. On Ubuntu Linux OS as it was given in Day 4 video that is Installation of CellDesigner on Linux.
3. I tried installing Linux through www.celldeginer.com as shown in Video and as the web page appears..it shows Download for Linux 64bit
As my system type was 64bit OS.
I didn't do with any USB or CD.
4. I got to know through my system setting where it is shown system type is 64-bit OS.; X 64-based processor.
As soon as I did as per the instructions given in Video...I downloaded the Linux 64bit....a message showing that "This file doesn't have an app associated with it for performing this action. Please install an app or ,if one already installed, create an association in the default settings page" This is the message I'm geyyinh...as my system is new I haven't installed any app related to it..
1.Click the Start button, and then type System Information in the search box. In the list of search results, under Programs, click System Information to open the System Information window. Look for Model: in the System section
3.Linux using USB stickLinux using CD-ROM
Those who like the way a CD runs should try using this method.
4.X64-based PC appears for the System Type under Item
5.The three main factors that influence the design of error messages are technical limitations, the amount of information to be presented, and what kind of user input is required. Some systems have technical limitations that may constrain the amount of information an error message can contain.
Login to add comment