saving . . . saved Maximum and Minimum Latitude and Longitude of a city has been deleted. Maximum and Minimum Latitude and Longitude of a city has been hidden .
Maximum and Minimum Latitude and Longitude of a city
Title
Question
In the Bhuvan website under select area latitude and longitude is to be entered. I have entered the maximum and minimum value, but I could not get tile for my city Guntur,Andhra Pradesh "Tiles are not available for given bounds" is shown.

QGIS Downloading-GIS-Datasets 06-07 min 30-40 sec 23-12-20, 1:29 p.m. pallesv19c@iiitt.ac.in

Answers:

Please let me know the latitude (minimum and maximum)  and  longitude (minimum and maximum) values you have entered on the Bhuvan website.

If you have entered wrong values, you won't be able to get the tile for the area.
23-12-20, 5:07 p.m. snehalathak
minimum latitude : 16.27                                          maximum latitude : 16.38

minimum longitude : 80.38                                       maximum longitude : 80.48
23-12-20, 5:24 p.m. pallesv19c@iiitt.ac.in

Login to add comment

Please use the following  Latitude and Longitude data to download the tile for Guntur.

minimum latitude : 16.0                                         maximum latitude : 16.3

minimum longitude : 80.0                                     maximum longitude : 80.3
23-12-20, 7:57 p.m. snehalathak

Log-in to answer to this question.