saving . . . saved Do the teachers have to play the role of the admin? has been deleted. Do the teachers have to play the role of the admin? has been hidden .
Do the teachers have to play the role of the admin?
Title
Question
As per the instruction sheet the sys admin has different set of tutorials and teachers have a different set.On various occasions it is noted that the teachers have to follow the tutorials mentioned for sys admins. At 3.07 mins it says your admin has assigned you the course but nothing such happened. So who is my site administrator and now that i dont have one so am i the one who has to follow the tutorials given for system admins and prepare a course because after changing the profile all i have is the teachers dashboard.

Moodle-Learning-Management-System Course-Administration-in-Moodle 03-04 min 0-10 sec 15-12-20, 12:53 p.m. subhasreesarkar36@gmail.com

Answers:

Yes. You have to play the role of system admin and add the required course and add teacher and student details(1 to 10 tutorials). Once the initial setup is ready you can play the teacher role and practise.(11 to 20 tutorials).

Please follow the exact steps as shown in the tutorial so that it will be easy to practise.
21-12-20, 3:13 p.m. NirmalaVenkat

thankyou...
22-12-20, 9:46 a.m. subhasreesarkar36@gmail.com

Log-in to answer to this question.