saving . . . saved Installing Scilab 6.1.0 on Ubuntu 20.04.1 has been deleted. Installing Scilab 6.1.0 on Ubuntu 20.04.1 has been hidden .
Installing Scilab 6.1.0 on Ubuntu 20.04.1
Title
Question
I am not able to install scilab 6.1.0 on my Ubuntu 20.04, I tried using all the methods- (i)downloading it from scilab website
(ii)downloading it through terminal (iii) downloading it through ubuntu app store
but it's not functional from any source 
One of the error I get is written below. kindly help me through this.
Error:
Could not access to the Main Scilab Class:
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError
<span style="white-space:pre"> </span>at org.scilab.modules.localization.Messages.gettext(Unknown Source)
<span style="white-space:pre"> </span>at org.scilab.modules.commons.xml.XConfiguration.<clinit>(Unknown Source)
<span style="white-space:pre"> </span>at org.scilab.modules.core.Scilab.<clinit>(Unknown Source)
Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException
<span style="white-space:pre"> </span>at java.base/java.lang.ClassLoader.loadLibrary(ClassLoader.java:2646)
<span style="white-space:pre"> </span>at java.base/java.lang.Runtime.loadLibrary0(Runtime.java:830)
<span style="white-space:pre"> </span>at java.base/java.lang.System.loadLibrary(System.java:1873)
<span style="white-space:pre"> </span>at org.scilab.modules.localization.MessagesJNI.<clinit>(Unknown Source)
<span style="white-space:pre"> </span>... 3 more

Scilab cannot create Scilab Java Main-Class (we have not been able to find the main Scilab class. Check if the Scilab and thirdparty packages are available).

Scilab Installing 03-04 min 40-50 sec 14-10-20, 11:05 a.m. smridhi.chawla.5@gmail.com

Answers:

There seems to be some incompatibility on the JAVA side. If installing Scilab via the terminal doesnt work, you can download Scilab and simply run it. You may follow the instructions mentioned here: <a href="https://spoken-tutorial.org/media/videos/29/Scilab-Installation-Sheet-English.pdf" target="" title="">https://spoken-tutorial.org/media/videos/29/Scilab-Installation-Sheet-English.pdf</a>
14-10-20, 12:45 p.m. rupakrokade

Log-in to answer to this question.