saving . . . saved Linking my page to other external pages has been deleted. Linking my page to other external pages has been hidden .
Linking my page to other external pages
Title
Question
 Greetings sir/mam .....
          I was trying to link dark mode of the same web page by giving the anchor [click here for dark mode] AND, I was trying to link light mode of the same web page by giving the anchor [click here for light mode ] but I was unable to do so.........
                                                                   Please Help ME 
light mode link :<a href="file:///C:/Users/Tirupathi/Desktop/my-html/My%20First%20Page.html" style="background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);">file:///C:/Users/Tirupathi/Desktop/my-html/My%20First%20Page.html</a> 
dark mode link :<a href="file:///C:/Users/Tirupathi/Desktop/my-html/My%20Second%20Page.html" style="background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);">file:///C:/Users/Tirupathi/Desktop/my-html/My%20Second%20Page.html</a>

HTML Formatting-Tags-in-HTML 08-09 min 20-30 sec 26-08-20, 1:39 p.m. VijayShakthi

Answers:

Kindly use the anchor tag with proper attributes and values
24-10-20, 5:47 p.m. pravin1389

Linking to external pages in web design offers numerous benefits, including enhanced user experience, credibility and trust, SEO benefits, relationship building, and increased reach and traffic. By providing additional information and resources, linking to reputable sources enhances the credibility of your website, and demonstrates thorough research. Additionally, linking to high-quality external pages can improve search engine optimization (SEO) efforts, as search engines consider both inbound and outbound links. Establishing relationships with content creators or industry influencers can lead to collaboration opportunities, increased exposure, and networking opportunities. To optimize your external links, ensure they are relevant, use accurate anchor text, consider using the "nofollow" attribute for certain types of external links, and regularly review and update them to ensure they remain active and relevant. If you're looking for <a href="https://www.thewebfactory.us/web-design-services" target="" title="">professional web design services</a>, I recommend considering The Web Factory.
10-07-23, 11:14 a.m. janiceadeltoro

Log-in to answer to this question.