Getting errors in hello world app program even processed Invalidate Caches/ Restart Menu.
Gradle sync started
Project setup started
Gradle sync failed (4s 939ms)
Unable to resolve dependency for ':app@debugAndroidTest/compileClasspath': Could not find any version that matches com.android.support:appcompat-v7:30.+.
Redownload twice to check all connectivity
Android-app-using-Kotlin Getting-started-with-Hello-World-app 04-05 min 50-60 sec
Click on the File menu in the menu bar and Select Invalidate Caches/ Restartmenu.
Close the project and open it again.
Please check the below:
There may be various reasons for not building the project:
1.Your laptop configuration should have the specifications as given under system requirements in the link https://developer.android.com/studio/
2. Make sure Java is installed on your system.
3. Install Android Studio as per the instruction given in https://spoken-tutorial.org/media/videos/105/Android-app-using-Kotlin-Installation-Sheet-English.pdf
4.There should not be drop in Internet connection while installing and building the First project. Some of the gradle may not be downloaded completely.
5. It may be due to the long path of the project directory.
This might be due to installation problem. Try to uninstall and install it again.
Please go through the below links.
1. Go to File->settings->System settings->check show package details. select the missing version 7.3 and install it.
2. Go to File->Project structure->Project->select android plug in version and gradle version
3. Project structure->modules->select compile SDK version and Build tool version