saving . . . saved Microcontroller has been deleted. Microcontroller has been hidden .
Microcontroller
Title
Question
Sir while studying about microcontroller , In vedio when the teacher gave the examples Traffic light , Motion Detector.
A question arises in mind How these two devices work? specially what role microcontroller plays ? 
For Example :- A person passes in front of motion detector what type of signal microcontroller gets , I think its analog because analog signals are variable , what output microcontroller will give?
Sir please tell me , I am thinking in correct direction or I have to think through another way .

Arduino Introduction-to-Arduino 02-03 min 0-10 sec 29-07-20, 9:54 a.m. Ritik26

Answers:

Motion detection use light sensors e.g. LDR to detect either the presence of infrared light emitted from a warm object or absence of infrared light when a object interrupts a beam emitted by another part of the device. The microcontroller gives you the data about this working. It gives binary values as in 1 (HIGH) or 0 (LOW) depending on the presence of Infrared light.
29-07-20, 10:09 a.m. Pratikjb11
Microcontroller gives only data ? 
but it can also perform task and execute the application, So I am asking you what type of work it also performs in motion detector.

31-07-20, 9:28 a.m. Ritik26

Login to add comment

Log-in to answer to this question.