saving . . . saved Conducting Scilab on Windows has been deleted. Conducting Scilab on Windows has been hidden .
Conducting Scilab on Windows
Title
Question
Hello,

We have started Scilab course from Spoken Tutorial in our college. I want to find out whether it is possible to conduct these classes in the windows platform rather than the Ubuntu environment. Students are actually facing some difficulty using commands etc  in doing it in the Ubuntu platform, and would prefer to do it in Windows environment. Can you please advise if this will be possible without any difficulty?

Thanks,

Priyanka

Scilab Installing 00-01 min 0-10 sec 17-02-16, 3:10 p.m. anindita1980

Answers:

Hi Priyanka,

You can install Scilab for Windows/Linux/Mac. Please see the link below for Scilab installation on Windows.
Link: http://www.scilab.org/download/latest

17-02-16, 3:14 p.m. lavitha

Thanks.. Will the students face any difficulty doing the course and following the videos if they are practicing it on windows rather than ubuntu?

17-02-16, 3:16 p.m. anindita1980

Thanks.. Will the students face any difficulty doing the course and following the videos if they are practicing it on windows rather than ubuntu?

17-02-16, 3:19 p.m. anindita1980
No difficulty will be there even it will be easier on Windows I have tried myself.
04-03-21, 12:05 p.m. Dileep101

Login to add comment

Thank you for giving this opportunity but its very difficult to install some soft wares but   some videos are not visible 
12-06-20, 8:09 a.m. drkumaraswamygandla@gmail.com

You can do it on windows in case of any command issue ask in forum or use help command name to get info. All commands are working on windows also and even more comfortably on windows.
04-03-21, 12:06 p.m. Dileep101

Log-in to answer to this question.