saving . . . saved Unable to open Bangalore.jpg file. has been deleted. Unable to open Bangalore.jpg file. has been hidden .
Unable to open Bangalore.jpg file.
Title
Question
<span style="color: rgb(85, 85, 85); font-family: Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 13px;">Respected Sir/Madam  ,I am using QGIS 3.10. When I  try to create a new shape file layer it shows 'layer creation failed'. I have checked whether the CRS is correct, but still its showing layer creation failed. kindly help me to get through with this problem.</span>

QGIS Digitizing-Map-Data 01-02 min 30-40 sec 30-06-20, 2:58 p.m. Niteen66

Answers:

Please download the file from the Code files link and extract the file on to your desktop folder. Check if you have Bangalore.jpg file in the extracted folder. If yes, then open the QGIS interface and click on the layer menu on the top, from the drop-down options select "Add Layer", from the sub-menu select "Add Raster Layer" option. In the dialog box select the Bangalore.jpg file. Click on the "Open" button at the bottom of the dialog box.

Bangalore.jpg map opens in the QGIS canvas.

Please let me know if you have any issues.

01-07-20, 11:59 a.m. snehalathak

Please download the file from the Code files link and extract the file on to your desktop folder. Check if you have Bangalore.jpg file in the extracted folder. If yes, then open the QGIS interface and click on the layer menu on the top, from the drop-down options select "Add Layer", from the sub-menu select "Add Raster Layer" option. In the dialog box select the Bangalore.jpg file. Click on the "Open" button at the bottom of the dialog box.

Bangalore.jpg map opens in the QGIS canvas.

Please let me know if you have any issues.

01-07-20, 11:59 a.m. snehalathak
How can download code file link?
08-09-20, 12:52 p.m. 2020rohan

Login to add comment

Log-in to answer to this question.